We hope you are staying safe during this COVID-19 pandemic. We are writing to you because our top priority is the welfare of our clients, employees and business partners.
We want inform you and assure you of the precautions and safety measures Greenspring has in place during this time of uncertainty.
Importantly, at present, there are no cases of the virus reported among employees of Greenspring.
We are also staying on top of any federal and local government guidance and we also continue to monitor CDC recommendations for businesses.
Our focus is to provide a safe work environment while also maintaining normal operations, recognizing that our clients are depending on us to continue to be vigilant. To that end, we have taken a number of steps to protect our employees, clients, partners, and the community, effective Monday, March 16:
• Greenspring has implemented a flexible work-from-home policy for the coming weeks. We are fortunate to be able to telecommute fully from home to in order to minimize potential exposure and increase the social distancing practice The CDC is encouraging.
• All work-related travel by plane or train is canceled until April 15th. We will reassess at that point.
• We do have options for you to interact with us that can assist with minimizing personal contact, including communicating via virtual meeting technology which can eliminate the need for in-person meetings in most cases.
• While we are encouraging social distancing practices, our offices will remain available for in-person meetings for essential client, prospect, and other meetings until April 15th, at which time we will reassess. All other meetings will be held via video conference.
• If employees or their family members are showing symptoms, they are advised to seek medical evaluation. We have also implemented a mandatory 14-day work from home policy if any employee has been exposed to the virus, or has recently traveled to a potentially high-risk area.
• We have reminded employees that the most important thing they can do is to wash their hands, communicate if they are not feeling well, and to be mindful of what they are doing.
As a reminder, Greenspring utilizes an advanced technology platform that provides full business continuity capabilities. This allows employees to work remotely with full access to the tools they need to perform their day-to-day jobs and serve clients whether our team members are at one of our offices or at home. Every team member can stay connected remotely and continue to provide services to clients, since we have, for many years, invested heavily in the technology that allows us to do this without interruption.
While our goal is to maintain the highest level of service during this health crisis, we must also remain considerate and flexible with our team members who are working to balance family needs due to the spread of the coronavirus.
As always, we appreciate your trust and partnership, especially in these extraordinary times. Should you have any questions or would like to speak with a member of our team, please do not hesitate to reach us at 443-564-4600 or email your primary point of contact.
Be strong and stay safe.
The Greenspring Advisors Team
Information contained herein has been obtained from sources considered reliable, but its accuracy and completeness are not guaranteed. It is not intended as the primary basis for financial planning or investment decisions and should not be construed as advice meeting the particular investment needs of any investor. This material has been prepared for information purposes only and is not a solicitation or an offer to buy any security or instrument or to participate in any trading strategy. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.