Seeking a Purpose-Driven Career?
At Greenspring Advisors we live and work by our core purpose: to enrich lives by guiding people to make better decisions.
If “enriching people’s lives” figures prominently in your definition of success, we invite you to consider furthering your career with us. We’re a growing company with a passion for helping others reach their dreams, and we are looking for talented people who share this passion.
As a boutique advisory firm that offers both private wealth management to families and retirement plan consulting to organizations, Greenspring offers large-firm opportunities in a supportive, small-firm environment. Our employees report high job satisfaction and enjoy some of the highest client-retention numbers in the fiduciary services field.
At Greenspring you can:
Own Your Future.
We offer the tools, coaching and support you need to envision your goals and fulfill them. Because our specialty is providing bespoke service in a client-focused culture, you’ll build your career on solid relationships and create collaborative solutions with clients and teammates alike.
Thrive in a great culture.
At Greenspring, we actively cultivate a healthy culture by living our core values. From our “Praise Wall” that recognizes the accomplishments of our colleagues to monthly social events, Greenspring’s team is committed to lifting our clients and each other to success.
Make an impact.
Experience the fulfillment and satisfaction that comes from making a positive impact in the lives of clients and the camaraderie of working for a common goal with your team.
Ask Our Team
- “I really like the culture. It is totally client-focused.”
- “Clients come first. In other places, the partners always came first.”
- “We all know the firm’s purpose and mission and execute that daily.”
- “It is great to watch the work we do play out in the lives of our clients and the happiness and security they feel because of that.”
- “Everyone is focused on the customer first. People go the extra mile for clients. We have grown due to our focus and everyone’s support for the customer.”
- “I was tired of being a number lost in the sea of a massive company. This is the best fit for me. Partially because I like helping people, and that’s what we are all about. Being successful is also important, and we are able to give a lot of money to help those less fortunate.”
- “There’s a lot of opportunity to learn.”
- “Character counts.”
- “It’s truly others-focused.”
- “Helping others is not just about helping clients, it’s about helping others in the organization.”
- “Knowing that everyone does their very best and genuinely cares about making a difference in the lives of others, both clients and co-workers.”
- “It doesn’t feel like your typical financial firm. It is a collaborative workspace and doesn’t feel like a steppingstone. Leadership is committed to putting their employees in positions to be successful and grow professionally and personally.”
- “The collective, mission-driven attitudes of everyone here: we don’t just say it, we prove it.”
- “Helping people get to a better place.”
- “Doing great work for clients.”
- “Helping people to better their lives, achieve their goals and sleep better at night.”
- “Making great relationships.”
- “We strive for constant improvement.”
- “The opportunity to make a difference.”
We invest in our team’s Work/Life Balance
We invest in our teammates’ training and development by paying for up to two professional designations and providing each employee with an annual professional development stipend to cover expenses such as certifications, continuing education, courses or conference attendance fees. In addition, we offer monthly lunch & learns on site to encourage continual professional development.
In addition to health, dental and vision coverage, HSA contributions, access to disability and life insurance, generous 401(k) matching and profit-sharing contributions, we offer paid leave and vacation allowances, flexible work options, maternity/paternity benefits, stand-up desks, dual monitors, monthly social events and volunteer hours for all employees.
Join our team.
If you’re looking to join a high-performance team doing meaningful work, we’d love to hear from you. Please see our current openings below. If you don’t see a position that matches your interests and qualifications, send your resume to email@example.com and we will keep it on file for future opportunities.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the subject line.
Greenspring is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Company to provide equal opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.