Institutional Client Group
Institutional Client Financial Associate – Towson, MD
The Institutional Client Financial Associate is an entry-level position that will work within our Institutional Client Group, supporting our advisory and relationship management team members. The position will provide administrative and operational support for client service activities with a focus on delivering an exceptional client experience to our corporate retirement plan clients. This role will assist with maintaining high service standards for the firm, creating positive client experiences, and fostering a culture of teamwork and collaboration.
- Partner with Lead Advisors and Senior Relationship Managers to ensure Greenspring’s client service model is being consistently delivered
- Support client service activities, such as onboarding new clients, assisting with service requests, gathering and compiling data for client meetings, drafting meeting minutes, maintaining client files/dashboards
- Process tasks and resolve issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist with client reporting and billing
- Support relationships with clients and external business partners such as recordkeepers, TPAs, auditors, etc.
- Embody Greenspring’s Core Purpose and Core Values
No specific industry experience required, but 1-2 years of business experience is a plus, preferably in a client service/operations role
Bachelor’s degree required.
Skills & Knowledge
- Focus on client needs and customer service at all time
- A critical thinker that is detailed and process-oriented
- Follows up and follows through
- Exceptional organizational skills with a proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively across departments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A self-starter who is assertive, proactive, independent, flexible and accommodating
- Experience in most Microsoft Office applications. Comfortable learning and navigating new technology and software applications. Experience with Salesforce and/or FI360 a major plus
If you are interested in applying for the Institutional Client Financial Associate position, please submit your resume using the “Apply Now” link below.
Greenspring Advisors is a fee-only, independent advisory firm. We manage over $3.5 billion for approximately 450 families and institutions across the country. For 15 years we have been incredibly fortunate to work with great clients, build an awesome team and give back nearly $1 million to the communities in which we live and work through our Greenspring Charitable Fund and Greenspring Grant Program. At Greenspring, we have much to be grateful for and while a lot has changed since the beginning, one thing has remained constant – our clients come first.
Greenspring is consistently ranked as one of the country’s leading independent advisory firms. We look to hire talented individuals with leadership potential, integrity, a sharp analytical mind, creativity, and the ability to work interdependently with others. We recently were recognized as a “Best Place to Work” by both Investment News and The Daily Record. We offer a competitive compensation package including:
- Health, dental and vision Insurance
- Health savings accounts (HSAs)
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary profit-sharing contributions
- Paid leave & vacation allowance, including maternity/paternity benefits
- Access to short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Access to group term life insurance
- Annual professional development stipend for continuing education, courses, conference attendance, etc.
- Stand-up desks, dual computer monitors, monthly social events and volunteer hours